- To checkout repos: "hg clone ssh://seed.ucsd.edu//data/hgroot/MEMs_fpga"
How to make a recording
- Load the bitstream -- start xps and open the system.xmp file in the "ML507_PCIe_MEM_Project" directory. Choose "download bitstream" from the "Device Configuration" menu.
- Restart the computer
- Go into the "src" directory and do:
- >> sudo make clean
- >> sudo make
- >> sudo make load
- >> sudo make read
- Now there should be an executable "Bram" made. Running "sudo ./Bram" will cause a microphone recording for about 10 seconds. The result should be placed in a file "MEM.txt".
- Move MEM.txt into the "matlab" directory and run "DeltaSigma.m" in matlab to decode the recorded bitstream.
--EvanEttinger 18:23, 23 March 2010 (UTC)