- Class 1, 1/5/2010: Introduction to online learning and it's applications
- Class 2, 1/7/2010: Hedge
- Relevant paper: Adaptive game playing using multiplicative weights Yoav Freund and Robert E. Schapire. / Games and Economic Behavior, 29:79--103, 1999.
- Class 3, 1/12/2010: Estimation, tracking and control using online learning
- Relevant paper: Tracking using explanation-based modeling Chaudhuri, Freund, Hsu. 2009
- Class 4, 1/14/2010: NormalHedge slides
- Relevant paper: A parameter-free hedging algorithm Chaudhuri, Freund, Hsu. NIPS 2009.
- Class 5, 1/19/2010:
- Class 6, 1/21/2010: Media:Talk6.pdf Arithmetic coding, Log loss, Universal source coding and the Online Bayes algorithm
- Class 7: Tracking using Normal-Hedge and Monte-Carlo Sampling
- Class 8: PCA and RP-trees
- Class 9: drifting games and Normal Hedge
- Class 10: Drifting games and RobustBoost
- Class 11: Using predictors that specialize